[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
HOTFORUM • Exibir tópico - TD X GP

TD X GP

APRESENTE-SE E PARTICIPE DOS DEBATES SOBRE ASSUNTOS LIGADOS AO FÓRUM E AOS FORISTAS!

Re: TD X GP

Mensagempor steveg20 » Qua Out 10, 2018 10:26 pm

steveg20

Mensagempor steveg20 » Seg Out 22, 2018 12:37 pm

steveg20

Mensagempor steveg20 » Qui Out 25, 2018 6:04 am

steveg20

Mensagempor valentino11 » Ter Out 30, 2018 2:56 am

Once, the essay title of the language review exam in our class was: write one's own dream. This time, I also wrote it again, but I didn't repeat the dream I wrote last time. The last time I wrote was a terrible dream, and this time it was a dream of whimsy. Hey, do you think that I have a lot of dreams? And think that I am a dreamer?
I just boarded the moon and there was a girl who said that she was a waiter. "Hollo (Hello), welcome to the moon, I welcome you on behalf of all the microbes on the moon. If you don't understand anything, you can ask me." Shrimp!” I was not surprised to see the microbe, but she was as tall as me! Still the same as me! Still able to talk! You said that I can not be surprised? Then excited and said: "Wow, then you are my sister or my sister!?" "Twin! Just the same! Haha! I will take you to play tricks with my classmates! That person, wrong, the microbe sees me with a look of surprise, then another face is excited, listen to me after saying this, explain: "I am not your sister, not your sister. My name is Qianlu, everyone Guests from other planets will encounter the same microbes as themselves, and the microbes will become the guide of the guest." And I am full of questions, and I seem to know my thoughts: "You Don't worry, there aren't many microbes that will be exactly the same as you. There are only two. Now you want to play?" "Really? Can you go to play?" "Well, there are flying stars, flowers. Anyway, the nightmare bed is a lot, is it going to play?" "Good.
Then, a thousand dews of "call", a white cloud came, and there are many small stars around us! We sat on the "flying star" and took me to see the moon around the moon or the asteroid and the east of the moon. East. Wow! There are even shops in the store: there are many breads, flowers, houses, and fruits! It seems that the moon is more fun than the earth! Qianlu said that every guest must come here first. Have your own set of houses, don't pay, but you have to work, how many days you set, half of the days fixed by labor, and one hour of work a day. If the date you signed is up, you must sign another one. You don't think this is a date contract, not a reservation contract. That is to say, if you come here before, you have to book a period, for example: 10 days, 20 days, 25 days, 30 Days, all right, you can enter the moon after signing, but when the time comes, you have to leave. If you don’t leave, you won’t have the chance to play here. The role of the previous one is, don’t let Your previous things were taken away by others. You can also leave the things you use here, so you won't be able to walk around with these things. You won't have to bring anything with you next time. I chose a pumpkin room with four floors. Big, the same as our earth's buildings, but the equipment is different, more novel than the earth. Then put some of the daily necessities in the pumpkin room, then play. Oh, you know me How many days have you booked? 28 days, in these 28 days, I have to cultivate my feelings with them. I will be more familiar with you next time. Qianlu took me to play, played for one morning, we went to the restaurant to eat. Something, I ordered a lobster rice and fruit soup. But what is strange is that lobster rice is not like its name, but vegetables, meat, fruit, fish, shrimp, and stir-fry. And fruit soup, I asked myself to choose the five kinds of fruits I liked, and then I used them to cook them. After lunch, I had to go to work. At night, after we finished eating, we went to see the stars and the stars. Then we went to the party. The result was only attended by the party. I woke up it was a person, that person is my mother, as it has been 7:00 in the morning, I get up, alas, it was a dream ah!
valentino11

Mensagempor steveg20 » Qui Mar 21, 2019 2:33 pm

steveg20

Mensagempor steveg20 » Qui Mai 02, 2019 9:26 pm

steveg20

Mensagempor steveg20 » Seg Mai 06, 2019 12:27 am

steveg20

Mensagempor steveg20 » Ter Out 01, 2019 11:29 am