Astros' Jose Altuve to be featured on MLB Network's 'Play

SAIBA AQUI DE TODAS AS FESTAS E ENCONTROS OFICIAIS DO HF

Astros' Jose Altuve to be featured on MLB Network's 'Play

Mensagempor uecker9 » Ter Mar 27, 2018 8:46 am

Jose Altuve https://www.diamondbacksstore.com/Diamondbacks_Shelby_Miller_Jersey-112, center fielder?The Astros second baseman discusses career aspirations and other topics on MLB Network's "Play Ball" kids' show at 9 a.m. Saturday."Play Ball" features baseball players offering instructional tips and stories from their careers to young players.Among Altuve's comments in the program, as provided by MLB NetworkOn his stature "I feel like as soon as I cross the white line, I feel I'm the same size as everybody else. I don't see names, I don't see sizes, I see everybody the same. I have to do that because 100 percent of the guys in baseball are taller than me and stronger than me."Early influences "One of those guys from Venezuela, he used to play second base, Marco Scutaro. I think the way he played the game, he was so smart playing baseball (with) his swing, he'd dive for balls, he plays hard. One day I want to be in his position."Current favorites "(Dustin) Pedroia and (Ian) Kinsler, for me they're not very tall, they're not very strong, but they have something in their game that they really play hard. I was like, 'Wow, I want to be like them one day.'"On his swing "I see guys like (Miguel) Cabrera. ... It's not like I try to do everything he does, but I try to take little things (of) what he does, because for me he's one of the best hitters in the game."His favorite play "Double play. It's really fun to make a double play, even if it's hit right to you or it's hit to somebody else and you've got to throw to first Zack Godley Jersey. That's my favorite play to make."Where he'd like to play other than second base "Shortstop and center field. Those two are really close. I really like playing those two."His favorite moment "(The 2015) Wild Card game in New York, when we clinched to go play against the Royals."Advice for kids "Play hard every single day. If you love the game, go out there and do it."
uecker9

Voltar para HOT FESTAS & EVENTOS OFICIAIS HF